Friday, April 16, 2010

Korean Make-Up Haul!

Hey guys! I really really want to write all about my first trip ever to South Korea, a country I fell so much IN LOVE with, but since I just started work for the summer, it might have to be delayed. In the meantime, I wanted to show you the make-up I bought:

Fr. L-R: Tony Moly Black Gel Eyeliner, Etude House's Stippling Brush, Etude House's Eyeliner Brush, Missha's The Style Pore Minimizing First Base, Skin79 Super Beblesh Balm Cream
My most favorite out of everything I bought is Missha's The Style Pore Minimizing First Base. I first heard of this from one of my favorite make-up gurus CL2425. I swear this makes your foundation last so long without showing any signs of coming off. More extensive review when I get around to this.^^

There are SOOO MAAAANY make-up shops scattered all over Seoul, especially in the area I was staying in, Myeong-dong. The latter is a district that has a lot of outdoor shops targeted for young 'uns, and wow, I can just stay forever there and not get bored because of so many things to do! But more on that later.
Look at all the freebies I got! (I bought my friend a BB Cream from Missha that's why I got so many samples from Missha the store.)
Majority of these samples were from Missha, and I've fallen in love with Liquidy, their oil facial wash. Its in oil-form but turns into foam! Cool! Haha, I know I sounds like the biggest Missha fan here, their prices are more than 100% cheaper than what they have here! I remember their BB cream was only equal to around less than PHP700, while its counterpart here is PHP1,600!!! Crazy right? I'm glad the Etude House here maintained their low prices because there was only a slight difference between the prices of the brushes in Korea and those here.
And yes, that's a Rain facial mask, they give it away for free (with a gorgeous Rain poster if you ask nicely and act foreign) in Nature Republic.

Gah I can't wait to write reviews and post pictures from my trip! Hopefully I'll get an entry up by next week. Fighting!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)