Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beauty Blender is now available at PCX!

Are you guys familiar with the Beauty Blender? It basically looks like this:

And it has been awarded in Allure's Reader's Choice Awards!
But its basically just a make-up sponge that retails for over P1,000!!! Seriously, I am not kidding.
Most beauty gurus have expressed their amazement for this tiny pink thing. Unfortunately its not available locally until now. I saw it being sold in PCX in Powerplant Mall a few weeks back. I was soooo tempted to get my hands on one, but its just too heavy on the pocket!

You can buy it alone (top) or as a starter kit (contains a blender cleanser as well, costs around P2,000):

This sponge is pretty small and actually promises you that your foundation application will be extremely flawless and gives an HD effect. Wow I tempted myself, haha! I'll probably ask this as a birthday present when September comes around.

For your benefit, here's a video on the pros and cons of the Beauty Blender:


Have you guys tried using this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)