Sunday, July 1, 2012

So so sorry!!!

Hello dear readers!

So far I've been getting a huge influx of comments on my blog, and its super breaking my heart that I can't update!

Guess why I can't?


Well...I lost the charger of my camera phone. And for some reason, my memory card broke and my laptop can't read it, so even if I have stocked up photos for posts, it just won't work :((

Please bear with me as I try to find a way to fix my camera. I am honestly in sheer desperadoes at the moment. In the meantime, please feel free to comment and ask any question here! I do have a Gmarket post coming up though :D

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see your next post of your Gmarket Haul <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great! the post is already up!:D

    ReplyDelete

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)