Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Do You Keep Posters In Your Room?

I'm not so sure how popular POSTERS still are these days, but I remember when I was younger, I was absolutely prohibited from posting up anything on my walls. My parents were concerned that all the tape would ruin the paint on the walls (which is true), but that did not mean I wasn't envious of my friends who could post up posters of Backstreet Boys or whoever.

So now that I finally got a chance to live away from home, suffice to say I went nuts decorating my room with posters of my favorite k-pop idols!


 Here are those that adorn my wall:

2AM of course!

  
  
My SoNyuhShiDae posters!!! They're so many!!!^^

  
My Rain...I think I should add more posters of him in my room, I think I have to much SNSD!

  
And last but not least, my MBLAQ boys! This poster's quite big. 

How about you? Do you have any posters up on your walls? Or is that a 90's girl thing? Haha let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)