Tuesday, April 3, 2012

IN2IT Waterproof Gel Liner Review

As all of you know, I am always on the look-out for cheaper but effective eyeliners as I cannot live without them. Recently I have been spending a small fortune on MAC's Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Engraved, which costs around P800 a piece. Now this can get rather expensive if you're an avid eye pencil user like me, as I usually use a liner pencil when I'm lazy to do eye make-up and do a standard smokey eye. I use up eyeliner pencils very quickly, and this was what prompted me to hunt down a new brand to use.

Here comes the IN2IT Waterproof Gel Liner in Very Black to the rescue! I've been seeing this around malls and I thought of giving it a try!


What IN2IT says:
A smooth and soft gel liner, that glides onto the skin. The pencil shape gives balance making it easier to hold and apply. Quick drying, waterproof, and super long wearing. No running, no smudging, no 'panda eyes', no fragrance. Easy to apply and remove.
One of the things I love about the product is that it comes with its own sharpener!


Sorry for the blurry photos, I don't know what was up with me that day, I just couldn't take good photos at all!


The pencil is very soft when you use it against your eye, even when you sharpen the tip it still remains its softness. But it always creates a thick line, so if you want a thinner line, you have to position the pencil well.

I also like the pencil because its best for tight lining the lower lash line. It doesn't hurt at all and my eyes are quite sensitive--or maybe they're used to being lined? I really don't know!


I tried to smudge it while it was drying, and it only moved a little bit. I wanted to test what would happen if I rub my eyes.


I like the creaminess of the formula and how thick the line comes out that you only need one stroke and you already have the desired color you want. It also doesn't smudge nor comes off with water, so you need an eye make-up remover for this one.

I'm currently eyeing the Aztec Gold version of this eyeliner because it looks super cool!:D

The IN2IT Waterproof Gel Liner is available in most department stores in SM or PCX for only P375.00.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)