Monday, January 28, 2013

Prostyle Fuwarie End Curling Mist Review

Ever since I started working, I've tried to make an effort on styling my hair. Gone are the days of simply drying my hair with the electric fan (bad habit lol), now I blow dry my hair then use an iron.

I've been looking for an inexpensive heat protectant product, and luckily I stumbled upon the Prostyle Fuwarie End Curling Mist while strolling around Beauty Bar!


What Prostyle Fuwarie says:

Spray mist on to hair until slightly damp and style using your styling iron.
Prevents hair burn/blisters
Protects hair cuticles from the heat of hair styling tools
Prevents hair breakage
Prevents hair discoloration caused by heat
Sets the hair as styled and keep it curled longer
Enhanced with Amino Acid to repair damaged cuticles for beautiful and shiny hair
Protects against UV rays
Has a slightly fruit scent
The Prostyle Fuwarie Mists has 3 variants:


The black is for Straight and Smooth, the white is for Curly and Bouncy, and the purple (which I have), is for Airy Bob.


The spray has a slide locking mechanism, so you don't waste any product by accidentally spraying it! Just slide to open:


Voila! Spray to your heart's content!

I honestly have never tried any other heat protectant sprays, but I am in loooove with this one. Not only does it protect your hair from the heat, it keeps the style in place and makes my layers more prominent.



I also feel that my hair was better protected whenever I spray this before ironing my hair. My hair hasn't dried out nor has it discolored and I iron my hair almost everyday!

I got the AIRY BOB HAIRSTYLE variant because I wanted to keep the volume of my hair intact. I don't want hair that's too straight. But once I'm done with this bottle I will probably try the other variant, especially the one for straight hairstyles.

The fruity scent isn't overpowering. This is a definite plus! Some hair products have overwhelming smells and just overpower the perfume or cologne you're wearing.


The Prostyle Fuwarie End Curling Mist is available in Beauty Bar stores for only Php 450.00. See? Such a bargain for such a great product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)