Sunday, January 20, 2013

Majolica Majorca Lash & Brow Colorist Review

Having dark brows and light hair has always been a problem for me. I have always tried to put a little hair dye on my brows (which I do NOT recommend for anyone to do because this may cause severe skin irritation OR burn your skin) to lighten them up, but it hasn't worked.

I've also gone the eyebrow pencil route but couldn't seem to make them look natural! Thank God I stumbled upon the Majolica Majorca Lash & Brow Colorist in BR333.


What Majolica Majorca says:

A new item to color both brows and lashes.
Soften and lighten up coloring for both eyebrows and lashes! Match your hair color or makeup. Doesn't clump and achieves a fluffy finish waterproof resist sweat, sebum, and tear. Contains Vitamin E and Macadamia nuts oil.
This waterproof formula is resistant to sweat, sebum and tears.
[To use.]
- Use as Brow colorist and mascara.
- Use Majolica Majorica Eyes Reset Gel or an oil-based eye makeup remover to remove. Do not rub to remove. Instead, thoroughly work the remover into your lashes and wipe off gently.
As Brow colorist
Take up an optimal amount with the brush and apply in the direction of hair growth.
As Mascara  
Move the brush in a sideways, zigzag motion, working from the base of the lashes and pushing up to get the mascara all the way to the ends.
Use the tip of the brush when applying mascara to the inner and outer corners of the eyes, as well as the lashes.

Here's the closer look at the nice details of the product:

The brush looks like your typical mascara wand. BR333 (Vanilla Brown) is the lighter of 2 shades available, the other being BR555 (Maroon Brown). The latter is a darker, a bit reddish brown while the former, which I have, is a lighter blonde-ish shade.


The far-apart bristles makes it easier to brush it on to your brows. Remember though, this just colors your hair, and doesn't groom it. So make sure your brows are groomed well when applying!

I really love this product and recommend it to everyone! I love the lightening effect, and the shade of my hair and brows aren't mismatched anymore.


I also love the consistency of the formula. I've been using this for over 3 months and it hasn't dried up (as compared to other mascara formulas) and can still be applied easily as if you've bought it brand new. Since I have full brows, I don't need need to fill in the sparse areas anymore and just use this.

It also looks very natural, and you don't have to pay a hefty price to color your brows. I say its definitely a winner!

Majolica Majorca Lash & Brow Colorist is available in SM Department Stores or Watsons for only P595.00!

2 comments:

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)