Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Frupcakes is LOVE!

I have to be honest. I don't like Cupcakes by Sonia. I know everyone raves about that store and what-not, but I dooon't. I think the cupcakes are too dry and are too expensive (also too hyped up).

But do you know what I love? I love FRUPCAKES!

Frupcakes is actually a play on words for fruit cupcakes by Clarissa Banaag (who was my classmate from high school to college), who has built this always fully booked cupcake machine.

What I love about Frupcakes is that you can customize your own according to your taste and she can definitely do any design you choose.

Sooo soooo cute, Disney Princesses' cupcakes!:D 

She also does cupcake towers for special occasions such as parties, birthdays, or weddings!

The price of each cupcake is pretty reasonable, it depends on the design you choose like for example you want to have a fondant figure or just icing on top of the cupcake. The cupcakes are soft, and really really yummy! I refuse to get my cupcakes elsewhere. I love her cupcakes so much that I always promote them whenever I can.

My favorite flavors have got to be the Peanut Butter Banana and the Mango Vanilla.

She has also ventured into doing cakes as well!

Check out her website and start ordering delicious cupcakes for you and your loved ones: http://frupcakes.multiply.com

1 comments:

  1. yah it is really delicious and funny to see while you eating hahahah:)))

    ReplyDelete

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)