Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Oils and Scrubs SPA: Perfect massage for a good good deal!


Thanks to CashCashPinoy, I found a new go-to spa in Makati whenever I want a cheaper relaxing experience! Around 2 months ago, I availed of their promo which offered a 3-in-1 Rejuvenating Pack at Oils & Scrubs Spa for only P579 (original price was P1,548)!

The package consisted of the Glutathione with Apricot Scrub, which is a "whitening body scrub is formulated with Glutathione which is popularly known to effectively whiten the skin. Regular treatment will make skin lighter while Apricot Scrub gently exfoliates;" the Honey and Oatmeal Treatment and a Body Massage.

The rooms in the spa are only divided by curtains. Before you get started, you're given disposable underwear to change into. Since the room was pretty dark, it took me around 15 minutes how to get the underwear on correctly! Embarrassing experience really, it took all my patience not to call the attendant and have her put on th underwear on me! Haha. But she was very patient with me and gave me instructions from behind the curtain on how to put it on.

It was my first time getting a body scrub as I thought it was a very expensive thing to buy--I mean I can just scrub myself down at home, right? Getting the Glutathione with Apricot Scrub was a very luxurious experience. I was scrubbed down pretty well too, from the back to the front. The Honey and Oatmeal treatment was added, just a quick rubdown of your body with the honey.

After the body scrub, they'll let you rinse yourself off in a small shower. Remember to ask for a fresh towel because the attendants seem to forget to give you one.

The massage? HEAVENLY! It was definitely around 2 hours of relaxation for under P600! So so worth it. My only complaint is that they should advise customers to put their cellphones in silent mode because you can totally here cellphones ringing off everywhere which kind of disrupts the mood inside the spa.

Oils & Scrubs also offers freebies on your birthday, which I definitely love! I do encourage every spa-holic to try it. The massages are reasonably priced and its located near most offices in Makati.


Oils & Scrubs SPA is located at Ground Floor, Gervasia Centre, Amorsolo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City Philippines. For a map for the exact location, check out their website HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)