Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Human Heart Nature's Natural Feminine Wash Review


After trying out several feminine washes out there (tried 3 brands so far to date, this is the fourth), I decided to grab Human Heart Nature's Natural Feminine Wash in Chamomile Fresh.

As I've said previously in other blog posts, I'm not a huge fan of "natural" products because I have this weird thought they might go bad on me, like they'll spoil or something like that. "Natural" also means more expensive!

What Human Heart Nature says:
Wouldn’t you want only the gentlest purest and most soothing care for your feminine hygiene? Halt the soap! Start using the first all-natural Feminine Wash available in the Philippines. 100% natural,pH-balanced feminine care to gently cleanse and freshen you without irritating your sensitive skin. Soothing Aloe Vera and chamomile, natural cleansing agents from coconut and sunflower, plus natural preservatives from rice and anise make this the SAFEST and GENTLEST way to care for yourself.

I really like the bottle because its easy to open while you're washing up and the bottle makes it easy to squeeze a small amount:

The feminine wash has no harsh smell, wasn't drying when I used it, and its pretty cheap for a feminine wash! A small amount also goes a long way, becomes super sudsy and the small bottle takes me awhile to finish it.

After trying this one, I now want to try other Human Heart Nature products such as their shampoo and conditioner lines!


Human Heart Nature's Natural Feminine Wash in Chamomile Fresh is available in Rustan's Fresh supermarkets or at their online store HERE for only P59.75 for the 50ml bottle and P159.75 for the 200ml bottle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)