Thursday, November 5, 2009

Manny Pacquiao on Jimmy Kimmel Live: You Know It's the Manny!

I was surprised when I received tweets saying that Manny Pacquiao was on Jimmy Kimmel Live! last November 4. There were a lot of Pinoys in the audience! Ultimate Pinoy Pride! Anyway here's the video of his appearance on the show:


The question about Pac-man was funny. Hahaha!

I loved it when Jimmy Kimmel said that Manny is coming into the fight with Cotto in a very humbled way, that he's not going around saying, "Imma beat some Cotto, call me the Mexi-cutioner!!!" (ok that last part I made it up.)

And of course, Manny charms the audience with singing 'Sometimes When We Touch'!


(Awkward huuug)

The fight against Cotto is set on Nov. 14.

My ending message will be in a form of a video also featuring a Pacquiao Halloween special:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)