Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hello Kitty Clocks!

I don't know what it is about Asians and Hello Kitty, but I found this small stall in a nearby mall selling tons of Hello Kitty stuff--for cheap!

I have to say I've been tempted to buy cute Hello Kitty merchandise in Sanrio and Sanrio Luxe stores but they're so expensive. They don't exactly fit a meager student budget like mine, so was I happy on finding these? Of course!!! They had watches, bags, eating utensils, keyboards, webcams, watches, night lights...and the cutest alarm clocks ever! Here's what we bought:

This plays a song and lights up when you set it to alarm! Isn't the bow so cute? 
This just goes BRRRRRIIIING like an oven. The knob is the apple stalk.

These clocks were bought after a haggled price of P300 each. They're a lovely addition to the bedside, right?
I'm planning to go back again next time if they have stocks of their laptop fans. And also possibly a cute laptop cover?

If you're interested in knowing where I got these, leave a comment below and I'll let you in on the secret!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)