Monday, May 17, 2010

Did You Catch the Evening Star?

If you were looking outside last night, you probably did see the smiling moon with a lone star above it. My sister and I were walking around our village and we saw it! She said it was Venus, because it wasn't twinkling at all. And she was right!

Turns out that it is the planet Venus, known as the evening star because it is seen after the sun has set. Its known as the morning star when you see it before the sun rises. It was a beautiful sight to behold, and its too bad if you missed seeing it live.



Side note: Guys I know I've been lacking on the posts, but I will update soon especially about my trip to Korea which some have been e-mailing me about. Please wait for me and I'll update as soon as I can, its just been a busy summer for me because I'm doing my internship.^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)