Wednesday, May 19, 2010

SunCoast's Lightwater: Flavorless Water with the Goodies?

I was browsing the nearest 7-11 to my office this morning and was about to reach for my usual Vitwater Trim, when THIS bottle caught my eye.

This is SunCoast's Light Water. Yes just in case you are wondering, its a local brand. For only Php23, I thought it was a considerably large bottle (650ml) and so I bought it.

Taste? Nothing special. Its basically water with cute packaging. But as the back of its bottle says, they packed the water with electrolytes such as potassium, magnesium and calcium, removing the sodium (aka salt) while they were at it. The bottle also says that it would improve your skin tone (nothing about slimming effects though...siiiiigh) and would deeply hydrate your body.

I've always wondered what the big deal was with these water drinks and ordinary water. I mean I'm always content drinking just water, I'm not the type who needs flavor for water. I MEAN IT'S WATER! WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO IT?

But from the reviews I've read, I've heard that this helps cure hydration problems so we'll see! Since its priced just like water, there's no harm in trying it out, right? I've only drank around half of the bottle and its okay. Compared to Vitwater which still feels a bit like juice, this is definitely water. So for those who like water that tastes like water but has vitamins, take a gulp of this instead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)