Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer Review

Hi guys! I come bearing 2 reviews this time around since I just got myself a huge Etude House haul last week. So without further ado, here's the 1st one:

The Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer has caught my eye awhile back when I was looking for a nicer eye primer. I've read in many blogs that this is a nice replacement for the Urban Decay Primer Potion (also costs a lot less and is available locally). This particular eye primer promises to give 24 HOURS staying power!

What does an eye primer do?
It helps maintain your eyeshadows longer. It also makes the colors more vibrant and keeps it in place. 

You basically have to apply it all over your eyelids with the wand applicator. This actually makes my eyelids oilier, if that was even possible.

And...the effect! I was very amazed at how vivid my eyeshadow becomes when layered on top. Just compare the shade on the left to the one on the right and see the difference. I also find that my eyeshadow lasts the whole day (though I haven't tried the 24-hrs thing), it's still there when I come home, unlike when I didn't put on any eye primer.

Eye primer costs P298.00 at Etude House in SM Megamall.

Other things I bought at Etude House:
A close-up of the lashes:
I'm not a huge fan of the glue that comes with this. Its already sticky and hard to put on the lashes. When I also wore these, a few minutes in the car and the left eyelash was coming off!
The lashes are also not that noticeable when you put them on without mascara. These have a dolly-like effect.

Black Head Remover Dual Sheet costs P75.00 while the falsies costs P128.00.

3 comments:

  1. Hi

    I have been using UDPP.
    May I know if this primer able to prevent creasing for at least 8 hrs?
    Is it possible to reply me in my inBOx?
    http://eveninglavender.blogspot.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lavender! well from my experience, it lasted me through an "entire" school day, around 10AM to 7PM, so that's 9 hours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo exciting! I've been looking for something in replacement of UDPP. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)