Saturday, August 28, 2010

GMarket: Touched for the Very First Time!

Since it's the long weekend and I wanted to distract myself from the sadness that Ticketworld is not selling moshpit tickets anymore for Rain's concert on Sept. 11, I spent the hot afternoon scouring GMarket and finally ordering something:

1) Rain lightstick! (8,800 won)


My sister and I felt that we deeply needed these lightsticks in order to commemorate the concert that's about to happen. Hopefully this reaches our house before the event itself!

2) Hera HD Foundation in 21 (28,300 won)
I have heard so many good things about this foundation, its apparently the leading HD foundation in Korea right now (like in the US its MUFE, but for Korea it has to be Hera). This is a bit expensive than most Korean brands because its on the high-end side and I really took a chance with the shade, 21 as the medium fair.

From all the reviews I've read, GMarket takes really quickly for the orders to arrive, around 6-7 days and its already at your doorstep! But learning how to order can take quite some time as compared to YesAsia because of the language barrier. Although there's an English version of the site, you'll need a website translator on hand so be careful!

I'll keep you guys updated when my package arrives and then I'll write a step-by-step tutorial on how to order.

6 comments:

  1. for this order, no they didn't. the foundation's the only thing that was sent to me.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Another G-Market addict! Do you know kung anong category yung lightsticks? Ive been searching Gmarket for Suju and 2PM lightsticks. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. try looking under the kpop-trends (http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_sangsul/html_sangsul/plan_display_26406.asp?sid=26406&stat=S3&subkind=&pos_shop_cd=EN&pos_class_cd=90000033&pos_class_kind=T) bbecause they usually show the fan merchandise towards the bottom of the page.

    a tip though, ask ahead if the lighstick is available because the rain one wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi how much did customs charge you in this package? I want to order sana pero nakaktakot ung tax =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. for this single item? it was delivered to my house, just P40. refer to when i got it here: http://pinksunspots.blogspot.com/2010/09/gmarket-package-is-finally-here-hera-hd.html

    ReplyDelete

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)