Saturday, August 21, 2010

RAIN LIVE IN MANILA!

The event that I've been waiting and waiting and waaaiting for is finally coming!
Rain (aka Jung Ji-hoon) is finally coming to Manila!^^
After weeks of pestering TicketWorld whether its true or not, there's now a settled date and will you be coming?


It's all happening on September 11, 2010 Saturday (8:00pm) at the SM Mall of Asia Grounds.
Ticket Prices:
Mosh Pit - PhP 8,240.00
VIP - PhP 4,635.00
Gold -  PhP 3,090.00
Silver -  PhP 1,545.00
Bronze - PhP 515.00

It's all happening right before my birthday!!! Bi oppa has heard my plea and is now coming to grace me with his presence.

Oh and just right in: the SPECIAL GUESTS are MBLAQ!!! Source here.
Can't even think right now from too much excitement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)