Thursday, November 25, 2010

2AM's Saint O'Clock Limited Edition: A Look Inside!

Ahhhh 2AM, where do I begin? I have been totally in love with this boyband for every album they release, and their latest did NOT disappoint me at all.


As I've previously mentioned before, I won in the GMarket Bloggers' Event and this was the first item I pre-ordered as a prize for myself. I tell you even though I didn't get this for free, I would've still spent for this limited edition.


That box is HUGE--about 8 1/2 x 11". No wonder its huge because it has the following items inside:
 A 2AM Photobook (a real one, not just the jacket for the album)
 A poster which had info about 2AM at the back 
 The Saint o'clock album
 A 2AM Monthly Diary (had various photos of the guys in CASUAL settings)
A passport to the Republic of 2AM! (JYP Nation, get it?^^)
Inside the passport

The album has a photobook to the side, as with all k-pop albums. Photos of the album itself:
Theme is all umbrellas and rain! I like the lighting of these photos.

TRACKLIST:
01. INTRO – Phone
02. 전활 받지 않는 너에게
03. 미친 듯이
04. 바로 나야 (feat. GLAM)
05. MIRAGE
06. 고백하던 날 Original Mix
07. 이젠 없다
08. 불안하다
09. LOVE U, HATE U (feat. 방탄소년단)
10. With or without U
11. 사랑한단 말 못해
12. 친구의 고백
13. 이 노래
 
Contents of the mini-photobook inside (only chose various pages to show to you guys, or else there will be more and more pictures) :
 Jo Kwon
 Im Seulong
 Seulong and Kwon
 Changmin (this dude hits the highest notes imaginable)
 Jinwoon swooooon--obviously my fave from the four
 Changmin and Jinwoon
 Individual close-up shots with that transparent umbrella
Final page--sun comes out!

And of course, how can we forget that huge photobook that you find smack dab at the front of the whole thing? The whole idea was centered around the 4 elements, of fire, water, air and earth, with each of the guys representing an element.
I was very happy because the photobook is in ENGLISH. Does that mean 2AM is planning to do overseas activities soon? (Please say the Philippines, pleaase?) 
 First page explains how the photobook is divided--the signs also mention the star signs
 Jo Kwon for water--showing his fierceness even when wet!
 Changmin looked so different for Fire--liking this look on him
 Seulong for Air, I unfortunately liked his photoshoot the least
Jinwoon for Air, very very good because I'm an Earth sign--LOOK AT THOSE ARMS!!!

All in all, this Limited Edition album is soo soooo worth it for every 2AM fan. If you're not a really big fan, I think the Standard version is sufficient, because the difference between the tracks of both is that the Special Edition added Jo Kwon's solo single, plus their past released songs, "A Friend's Confession" as well as "This Song" (their debut song).
Here's the cover of the Standard Edition:
Looks gorgeous as well, right? Love those white suits!

For the songs, although the 2 singles they released now sounds kind of similar with Can't Let You Go Even if I Die, most songs off the album present a different sound. I especially loved "With or Without You", "Love U, Hate U". Actually when I first got this, I couldn't stop listening to the WHOLE album. Pretty rare for me, and there is no track that I don't listen to in full.
For me, 2AM is the best Korean male group around, because they have great voices and their songs are amazing and say something.

2AM's Saint o'clock Limited Edition album is available in Yesasia for $44.99.
I got mine from GMarket for only $26.91, see how much cheaper it is over there? (Although since its so huge, had to pay an extra fee for shipping it out.)

2 comments:

  1. Great review on 2AM! Now Im sooo gonna get that album! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! you should get the album, its really worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)