Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MBLAQ's Y 2nd Single Album: A Look Inside!

Even though this album has been released for quite some time, I still received an e-mail or 2 from some A+'s requesting to see the contents of MBLAQ's Y album.

Before I start, here's a short background of the k-pop boy group:
MBLAQ (stands for Music Boys Live in Absolute Quality) is a boy band discovered by Korean world superstar Rain, and is composed of Seungho, G.O, Joon, Cheondung, and Mir. Cheondung is actually Dara's little bro who also lived here in the Philippines when he was younger! And yes he does speak in Filipino as well! I like them because they have a different sound, they're all very energetic and work hard at what they do. Plus the fact that they're good-looking is also a plus!
Now that you know the band, on to the insides!
Thought this was pretty clever!


Tracklist:
1. 4 Ya’ Stereo – Intro (feat Taewan aka C.Luv)
2. Y – [title track]
3. One Better Day
4. What U Want
5. Last Luv
6. Y (instrumental)
7. One Better Day (instrumental)

As with other k-pop CDs, also has a photobook attached to the album containing gorgeous photos of the boys as well as their solo shots:
 
I really liked this biker concept for them! 
But this photo of the black and blue--I have to say this really brought out their handsomeness!!!^^
 Yang Seungho
 Jung Byung Hee (G.O)
 Lee Chang Sun (Joon)
 Park Sang Hyun (Cheondung)
Bang Cheolyeong (Mir)

I honestly loved their single "Y" as well as "One Better Day", thought this was definitely better than their first single "Oh Yeah" (which I also have). Compared to the first single album, this one contains more songs. I honestly thought they should've made this into a mini-album instead.

Got this from YesAsia at $10.99 as a gift from my guy! He also got me the poster that comes along with this.
If you're still planning on buying this album at the said site, I suggest you just get the Taiwan version, which comes with a DVD of all their music videos that they previously released (imagine my exasperation when this came out a few weeks after mine was delivered).

But I also heard that they're releasing this album in the Philippines after Rain's Back to the Basic album, so maybe you can check out our local record stores to see if its already there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)