Saturday, June 27, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

The King of Pop has died, leaving us with memories of his chart-topping hits, fantastic style, and a legendary life filled with intrigue and music. He died last Thursday, June 25th of 2009 from a cardiac arrest.

Never mind the controversies that surrounded him before his death. Wow he was pretty young. I will forever remember him for the good that he gave to our generations, and this was pop music that has evolved artists all over the world.

If there was no Michael Jackson, there would be no Justin Timberlake, Rain, Usher, Chris Brown, or other pop starts that have been inspired to perform by him.

There can be no other King of Pop. Rest in peace, M.J.

I leave you guys with a tribute by someone in YouTube using my favorite ballad of his, "You Are Not Alone".

My favorite pop star of all time, Britney Spears, posted this message on her official website in honor of his memory:

"I was so excited to see his show in London. We were going to be on tour in Europe at the same time and I was going to fly in to see him. He has been an inspiration throughout my entire life and I'm devastated he's gone!"

Here's a performance from them both, way back in the day when Britters was still so toned. Enjoy!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)