Friday, January 28, 2011

HOW TO: Open Your Circle Lens Jars!

Hey everyone! This here is just a quick tutorial for all the newbies to opening a circle lens jar.

I have to say when these jars greeted me, I opened them wrong and ended up cutting my finger! Really really careless of me, right? So please be careful and I hope this will help you out.


First things first, look for the arrow on the gray metal right below the lid:
The arrow is an indication of where you should open up the lid. Place your finger under this and pull the rubber lid up.

Do NOT pull the lid all the way over. The lid will act as an opener for the metal ring. Just push the lid sidewards and pull of the entire metal ring over the rubber stopper.

But if you do sadly pull the ring all the way over like this:
Remove the entire lid completely and using a key, slide it in to one of the ends of the metal ring and push it outwards so the ring gets removed. DO NOT use your bare fingers for this, you might cut yourself.

After removing the metal ring, just remove the rubber stopper and voila! Your circle lens are ready to be deposited onto your lens case.

I hope the instructions were helpful, and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to leave a comment below.^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)