Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Minerale Cosmetics Blush Review in Posey

I'm not a lover of mineral cosmetics because I usually find them too sheer for my taste. For me, mineral cosmetics mean spending too much money on a product that doesn't give too much coverage and not much color.

But I finally found a product that proved me wrong! This blush here is a product of Minerale Cosmetics.

My blockmate gave me this to try out as a gift for Christmas and the shade I got was Posey:

What Minerale says:
Minerale Blush is universally flattering, from completely matte to subtly shimmery. This super sexy flush gives the effect of the ultimate afterglow. The right application technique can make blush look natural. Minerale blush offers controlled intensity and color to give you what you want. 
The blush comes with an instruction booklet so you know how to apply it:

Swatched the shade on my hand just so you guys can see how it looks like in highly-pigmented form:
The color came out a bit lighter with the light from my room, but its basically a bit more darker than this, Posey isn't a baby pink color.

On my cheeks:
See how far the color is from my hand to my cheek? I like it better when applied to my face--shimmers are gone and it doesn't go on clumpy.

The instruction booklet tells you that if you're using a brush, you should swirl it on the pigments tapped onto the lid and apply to cheeks using circular motions. I prefer a different method!

I do recommend using a stippling brush to pick up the pigments on the lid. I don't like to swirl though, because I find that it gets too much product and I wind up looking like a red-faced loon.
I just firmly place it on top of the lid, dust off some pigments on the back of my hand if there's too much product on the brush, and quickly pat it on my cheeks. This way, the product doesn't accumulate on any part of your cheeks and you can build up the color.
By the way, that stippling brush is from Etude House, got it from Korea!!!

Over-all, this is one of my favorite blushes (believe me this is a breakthrough, I hardly use blushes). I find that it creates a natural-looking flush and you don't need a lot of product to achieve so. I do recommend this product to those looking for a new blush to try, and be sure to try their other shades:
They also have other make-up products available, such as foundations, mattifiers, bronzers, eyeshades/eyeliner duos, and even brushes.


Minerale Blush in Posey is available at Minerale Cosmetics for only P375.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)