Saturday, December 26, 2009

MMFF FILM REVIEWS!

Its that time of the year again when Filipino directors overdo themselves by making more than 1 movie for the season...it's the Metro Manila Filmfest!!!

For those who are unaware what this is, this is done during December 25 until around January 6 where foreign films are blocked off from Philippine theaters and an all Filipino smorgasboard is there for everyone to feast on.

Its secretly my most favorite time of the year because I get to laugh, cry or just scratch my head with everything I see. In support of the festival, Pinay Tinapay will bring you daily reviews of the movies out there. (ok everything maybe except for PANDAY...please don't make me start on my severe hate for Bong Revilla)

In a few days from now I'll be coming out with the first review, which is Mano Po 6. Stay reading!:D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)