Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What's your go-to Christmas Song/Album?

My friend was asking me the other day what was my go-to Christmas album whenever December rolls around and I already want to feel the holiday spirit. I immediately answered this album, Taylor Swift's Sounds of the Season. This was released back in 2007 after her debut album.

We all know how Taylor Swift dominated country music at a young age, her sweet voice is just too endearing!

Tracklist includes:

1. "Last Christmas" 3:29 (George Michael)
2. "Christmases When You Were Mine" 3:06 (Taylor Swift, Liz Rose, Nathan Chapman)
3. "Santa Baby" 2:41 (Joan Javits, Philip Springer, Tony Springer)
4. "Silent Night" 3:32 (Josef Mohr, Franz Xaver Gruber)
5. "Christmas Must Be Something More" 3:53 (Taylor Swift)
6. "White Christmas" 2:53 (Irving Berlin)

Christmases when you were mine sounds a bit like Teardrops on my Guitar but Christmas version. 

What about you? What's your go-to Christmas album? Or song?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)