Monday, July 13, 2009

Fit 'n Right Your Way to Spill Syrup on Your Clothes

So these Del Monte Fit 'n Right Fruit Snacks encourage you to snack healthy. Me, an avid snacker, just had to see if these are the right fit for me. A trip to the supermarket was what got me into buying one of these, specifically the Mixed Fruits variant.

It comes in this small container which already has a small spork inside (something about sporks irk me for some reason). That means that the fruit snack is giving you an impression that it's suppose to be convenient to eat when you're on-the-go.
Sure enough, I opened the packet and much to my chagrin, the syrup splashed onto my white dress. There's just too much freaking syrup!!! It goes all over the place even if you're super careful in sliding off the cover (which I was).

I'm an avid lover of fruits. Particularly bananas, strawberries, oranges, grapes, pineapples, I do eat them. The fruits inside were too bite-sized, probably because they had to fit inside the itty bitty spork they provide you with. All in all, the taste is around 7.5/10 (meaning OK NA), they just have to do something about the syrup. For health-buffs, this might probably make them stay away from the product because its like the fruit is literally submerged in syrup.

But I do encourage you guys to try it. I loved the drink variant of this but the fruit snack, hmmm maybe not as much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)