Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Frou Frou Me Now!

I seriously detest online shopping. I really really do. All that waiting and expecting, sometimes your package gets lost in the mail and then you have to spend so many months just to get it. It also really irks me when anyone buys dresses that they can't even fit. Or maybe that's just a personal pet peeve because my body type isn't the ONE SIZE FITS ALL variety.

But you know all that changed when I encountered Frou Frou, owned by Sheena and Hanna whom I've had the pleasure of meeting at the Rockwell Urban Bazaar. Their dresses are ultra-wearable (ask me if you don't know the meaning of this term) and cost less than the usual dresses we see around.

What's great about this is that they're currently having a sale on ALL THEIR ITEMS, from Sept. 3-15, 2009. I encourage you to look through their stuff because I have already bought 2 dresses from them. The girls are really easy to talk to as well as to contact. 

My birthday's coming up, so I bought a new dress from them which only costs PHP650:

Sweet Martini dress in Brown (Php820 regular price)

What I love about Frou Frou is that you can fit and try the dresses before buying them in Rada St. in Legaspi Village, Makati. Very convenient!:D


Interested? Visit http://froufroufashion.multiply.com now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)