Wednesday, September 30, 2009

PT Reviews: Garnier Lightening Peel-Off Mask: Taking It All Off

Hello everyone! It's back to work for me on this blog since it has been declared that there are no classes for ALL LEVELS until Saturday. I've been volunteering in different areas whenever I can and it has been refreshing to see so many young people willing to spend their time helping out their fellowmen instead of jetting off to spend the longest week out of town.:)

Anyway I tried a new face mask today, because I saw this product featured in the Cosmo Beauty Awards. I have to admit I was hesitant to try out any Garnier product because their endorser is KC Concepcion (who irks me to death). Also, I tried their haircolor once and it irritated my eyes so much I was crying in the shower when it was time to rinse it off. 

This is called the Garnier Lightening Peel-Off Mask, and it promises you that it shall instantly illuminate your complexion. The package says you can use it for 2 applications and all you have to do is spread a thin layer across your face and wait for around 15 mins until it dries up. Then you remove it, voila! Instant illumination!

I have to say that this mask for me works better than the St. Ives Hydroxy Mask that I used before. I like it's lemon scent and my face visibly brightened up after I used it (I swear it really did!). It caused a bit of itchiness on the left side of my check for a few seconds after I removed it but it's already gone. I look less tired and definitely fresher.

I recommend this mask for everyone because it only costs PHP49.:)

Btw I've found out that you can actually use this for around 6 applications, because you don't need a huge amount of the product to cover your entire face. So it really is super sulit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)