Friday, September 4, 2009

KATY PERRY LIVE IN MANILA!


Yes, KATY PERRY is coming to MANILA on Oct. 3, 2009 at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds. She'll be having her concert with Boys Like Girls (oh who cares about them my concern is only for Katy Perry).

Tickets cost:

PhP 3,605.00 - VIP
PhP 2,266.00 - GOLD
PhP 1,236.00 - SILVER
PhP 412.00 - BRONZE

Might be saving up my funds to get myself into the VIP section. But it's a free standing concert so I suggest you just head on over to MOA and listen to her music if you're not exactly high on funds right now.

I have to say I love love looove this girl because of her funky, up-beat songs especially 'Waking Up in Vegas'. Gotta love that song and that video.


For more info, check out TicketWorld: http://www.ticketworld.com.ph/events/default.asp?event_name=Katy%20Perry%20and%20Boys%20Like%20Girls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)