Monday, September 21, 2009

My Britney Birthday Cupcakes!

I just wanted to share these lovely photos of my birthday Britney cupcakes that were made especially for me courtesy of my friend Clarissa Banaag of Frupcakes:

These were composed of 3 of my favorite flavors: Mango Vanilla, Banana Chocolate, Peach Choco Chip, Peanut Butter & Banana and Pear Coffee. Aren't they the cutest things you've ever seen! It pained me to eat Britney but she was sooo sooo good!  LOL.

Just in case you didn't know, that's Britney's costume during her Circus tour as well as her Britney logo.


Yes, I turned 22 last September 13!!!:D These were my gift to my friends who came to my party to show them how much I looove love love them.

I'm flooding my blog with posts as of now because I just realized I did not update for over a week!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)