Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lioele BB Cream + 2NE1 for Etude House Henna Fix Mascara and Jewelry Pencil reviews

Hey guys! I got tons of products from Japanese Candy and since I've used them for more than 2 weeks now, I'm ready to give nice consistent reviews! 
Fr. L-R: 2NE1 Henna Fix Proof 10 Mascara in Black, 2NE1 Proof 10 Jewelry Pencil in Silver, Liole Beyond the Solution BB Cream and samples

I'll start with the Lioele BB Cream. I bought this because I've heard so many good reviews of the product, especially from Jen of FromHeadtoToe.com. I've heard that it gives a nice matte finish and so I wanted to try it because I have extremely oily skin.
You have to give ti to Lioele for the extra cute packaging! Just looking at it makes me want to buy it already! This bottle contains 50ml of product. What the box says:
HOW TO USE:
After last step of skincare, softly apply adequate amount on your face and make it absorbed with tapping.
Instructions in Engrish, I love it!


I really like the pump that it has because this is definitely easier to get the product out. One squeeze is actually enough for my entire face. 
So the photo above shows what one pump can do, the BB cream is kinda runny as compared to the Skin79 Hot Pink (which I haven't posted a review yet on, so sorry for those who e-mailed me about it!) which is so far my favorite BB cream to use.
Photo below shows how easily it blended on my skin. Skin79 is less easier to spread on your face but for me, it has greater coverage. I only use Liole if I don't have to stay out too long. It worked better on my older sister's skin but I like it anyway. This costs P850 in the multiply store I mentioned.


Next up is the 2NE1 eye make-up play! I have been looking ALL OVER for these Etude House goodies because everyone who knows me knows how much of a 2NE1 fan I am. So when I saw that JapCandy was selling these, I didn't have to think twice and just bought them!
It was great timing because I needed a new mascara because I had outgrown my Maybelline The Collosal. Here's Etude House's 2NE1 Henna Fix Proof 10 Mascara in Black:
The tube is pretty big and has a cute box! It even has Sandara Park's face on the box...sosyal!^^
The mascara brush is unique, I'm not so sure if you can see it from this picture, but the bristles are separated by spaces so it doesn't clump your lashes. This is my best mascara yet! I was surprised when my sister asked me how I made my lashes longer when I wore this. It really does make miracles for people with extremely short lashes! I say BUY THIS!

I also bought the 2NE1 Proof 10 Jewelry Pencil in Silver since I wanted to do the 2NE1 look I saw in their ads.
I tried swatching this on my hand but the silver was too light to be captured. Anyway the effect is the same as what Park Bom is wearing below: (she's the one on the top right corner)
The eye pencil is pointed enough and not stubby which I definitely like! Its good for drawing precise lines on your eyelids.

On an ending note, I just wanted to show you the side packaging of the 2NE1 make-up:
 
So cute! Anyway that's it for now, good night!^^ 

2 comments:

  1. pretty!!!
    i want those sets now!!

    i'm having a giveaway, if you have time drop by!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're already available locally in both etude house branches here in manila at a much cheaper price!
    lioele is available through online sellers.^^

    ReplyDelete

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)