Monday, February 22, 2010

Miss You Like Crazy: Does This Poster Make Me Look Fat?

Bea Alonzo should've checked this poster TWICE before agreeing to have it printed: I don't know about you, but that pose makes her look pregnant.

Miss You Like Crazy, the long-awaited couple comeback of John Lloyd-Cruz and Bea Alonzo, known for giving us the legendary characters of Popoy and Basha and the greatest lines ever to hit Philippine cinemas ("You had me at my best, she had me at my worst, but you chose to break my heart."), will grace theaters on February 24, 2010.
The film is directed by Cathy Grace-Molina. Aminin! You'll be watching this, right?

Food for thought, what does Cathy Grace-Molina and Bb. Joyce Bernal have in common?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)