Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Search for the Best Strapless Bra: La Senza!

One my biggest pet peeves (and I'm sure a lot of females also hate this as well) is a bad strapless bra that insists on falling down your chest. Not only do you have to resist the urge to pull it up while in public, you also have to keep checking whether your bra is still in place! Hassle, sobra!

Fortunately, I came across an article way back then from Lucy Torres-Gomez who recommended the perfect strapless bra from La Senza. Back then, La Senza was still fairly new to the Philippines so I had to go to their only branch to buy one. The bras are pretty pricey, but they're a good investment if you're looking for a sturdy and effective strapless bra.

I've had my strapless bra from La Senza (from their Lola & Coco collection) for 3 years now, still sturdy like the day I bought it, and it stays true to its promise, it never budges from my chest! Their strapless bras have its own unique Stay Put technology that has a silicone band to keep the bra in place. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)