Friday, October 2, 2009

Changes

I'm sure most of you have noticed the changes, but from now on, my blog will be named Pinay Tinapay, and is accessible through the url, http://pinaytinapay.blogspot.com. Description is there on the header to inform you the reason.

I just thought that due to all the things I wanted to write, I'm more of a "socially-conscious" person than a "glamour-conscious" one, so I thought it was best to take this blog into a different direction. The recent events have spurred me into thinking that the Filipino youth has a voice as well as hands, especially in nation-building.

So with that in mind, the blog will now be updated on a daily basis, considering that there are so many things happening in the Philippines RIGHT NOW!

I hope that these entries will encourage more feedback! Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)