Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Etude House Happy Teatime Milk Tea Cleansing Cream review

I'm having a lot of Etude House products to review because those are what I usually placed in Secret Santas, so ho-ho-ho and read ahead!

I often go to Pond's for my cleansing creams, I mean their cold creams has been their staple product for quite some time now, but if you want to go for a change, here's one product to use, Etude House's Happy Teatime Milk Tea Cleansing Cream!


A cleansing cream is used to remove your make up. Oftentimes, facial washes just don't cut it because you need a better agent to get everything off!
The cleansing cream is pretty big, contains 12ml of product!

What Etude House says:
Cleansing cream's creamy texture contains Milk protein to remove dirt and makeup while keeping skin moisturized with the pleasant fragrance of tea.
[Directions] Apply cream to all areas of the face. Massage thoroughly and wipe clean with cleansing tissues or rinse with warm water to remove excess.
What I do is I dot the cream all over my face and neck, spread it with my fingers and then I use tissue paper to remove it instead of cleansing tissues. I then follow it up with my favorite facial wash.
Its sealed for freshness (it has a plastic covering on top of the cream):

And the cream is pretty light and very easy to spread on skin.

Does it work well? YES IT DOES!^^ Here's the tissue I used to remove my foundation:

This cleansing cream also has a very nice milk tea scent! The smell isn't harsh at all. It's subtle and you won't really notice it that much.
I say this is a good good product because its affordable for such a big jar.

The Etude House Happy Teatime Milk Tea Cleansing Cream is available in any Etude House stores or SM Department stores for only P198!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)