Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween, anyone?

Halloween! It's such a fun occasion plus a great excuse to dress up in any extreme get-up you want! Who are you going as? I felt the Halloween spirit in SM Megamall earlier so I bought myself a Halloween Dilly Bar from Dairy Queen:

Stem's off because I already bit into it before I realized I wanted to take a pic! Sooo so cute!

Anyway if you have no idea what to do for Halloween this year, try these suggestions:

For the clubbing crowd, there's the BIG FISH Cream Halloween Ball happening at the A-venue Mall in Makati Ave. The event starts around 10-ish and they're giving away a Nokia 5530 XpressMusic phone to the winner of the best costume! For tickets & VIP tables Call 6327762 - 6348238.

But for those with kids and who are also young at heart, Rockwell Powerplant has its Wizard's House of Wonders on Oct. 31, 2009 at the Rockwell tent. Tickets are priced at PHP500 which is already for 1 adult + 1 child. Halloween fun starts as early as 11am!

But for horror-flick fans, here's a treat for you! There will be a Rockwell's Fright Night at 9pm on Oct. 31, 2009 at the R5 Level, Cov Courts of the Powerplant Mall. Tickets are at PHP300 each with unlimited ice cream from The Ice Cream Bar. This sounds like a cool deal to me.:)

Have a Happy Halloween, but don't forget to remember your loved ones who have passed away when November 1 and 2 comes around.:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)