Saturday, October 24, 2009

Makati Shangri-La Circles: Turning me into a round shape has never been this easy

I was definitely more than ecstatic when I suggested to my boyfriend (whose birthday was yesterday) that we have his birthday dinner at Circles, Makati Shangri-La. Seeing that it was a Friday night and his office is just a walking distance away from the hotel, he immediately agreed. He hasn't tried Circles yet so it was a good occasion to spend money on good food--and plenty of it!

This is the 3rd time I've eaten in Circles, the last time was when I was still in college. I have to say it has never ever disappointed me. The array of dishes that greet you when you first walk inside the restaurant is definitely overwhelming.

My favorites had to be the lamb, the chicken shawarma, the salmon sashimi, and the shrimp curry thing. But I basically gorged myself on their prawn crackers.

I know, my boyfriend kept laughing at me because those were my prime picks. Don't blame me, that's how simple I am! But he looooved the food, loved the restaurant, and loved the good service.

The buffet is around PHP1400 net per person, you'll be surprised with all the added charges such as the service charge and the tax which approximately takes over 1/4 of your bill. Our total bill was PHP3,804.00 for 2 persons, inclusive of the tax and service charges.

I always recommend Circles for every special occasion that comes my way because their good food and service has never failed me. They have something for everyone there, whether you feel like going Western or Asian for your meal.

Might be a little pricey, but special occasions only comes along once in awhile! Also, they often have special promos with huge discounts on their offerings. I advise you call them for reservations so you don't have to wait, I called to reserve only a day before and we got to eat immediately even if we were quite early.

For reservations, call Makati Shangri-La hotel: (63 2) 840 0884

Hours
6am – 12 midnight, Sun-Thurs
6am – 2am, Fri & Sat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)