Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Collezione C2 MyPilipinas series: Being Nationalistic is Finally Chic!

Who ever thought that being nationalistic would ever look this chic?

Collezione C2 has upgraded itself into a hip brand featuring something that I would never thought to put on a shirt: the Philippine islands. With the height of being nationalistic reaching peaks lately, Collezione has definitely been the answer to anyone looking for a way to express their love for their country while looking mighty fine doing it.

The brand has a MyPilipinas series, which features classic collared shirts in different variations, my fave is the shirt dress:

I love how it doesn't make you look fat--seriously! That's why I had to get one for myself.

They also have a hoodie that comes with its matching sweat pants, perfect for working out and showing how proud you are of being Pinoy:

They also have limited edition dresses, one of my faves which is:

For the guys, they have the classic colored ones for the daddies and politicians who looove to show that they are thinking about the Filipino people. But of course if you're extra fasyon, you can get this:

Got this for my boyfriend, I have to say he looked great in it!

They also have something for the office, with this polo barong up for grabs:

Suitable for the security personnel of Malacanang.

I love how Collezione C2 can get by without advertising their wares because most of the newscasters as well as the politicians who appear on television are wearing them. It is literally a smart move, and I love smart businessmen!

Want one? Get yours at any Collezione C2 branch in Glorietta 3, Trinoma, Robinson's Galleria, and soon in Rockwell, Powerplant!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)