Monday, October 12, 2009

Presidentiable #4: Chiz Escudero

Chiz Escudero just turned 40 last October 10, making him eligible for the position of President as mandated by our Constitution. He, as I see it, is the politician known for such tight shirts (see photos below):

See how tight that is? There isn't even any room around his armhole! 

He apparently told Arnold Clavio in GMA's Unang Hirit that he will not speak of his plans to run as of yet. Citing concern for those who were hit by the recent typhoons, he added that now is not the time for talking about politics (yup and our Madame President in the meantime uses her Presidential palaces as evacuation centers)

But of course an insider has told me that he has already decided to run for President with Loren Legarda as his running-mate...after being in the lawmaking business for just a couple of years. 

I personally think Chiz is too young to be our President. He's intelligent, yes. He's fasyon, fine, I'll give him that. But age-wise? I don't think so. Of course you cannot measure ability by age, but experience tells us otherwise. I think he's better off riding out another term as a Senator, but if he's so bibo in becoming President, let him do it!

There is a shortage of intelligent leaders in our government, but then again, I would rather have him craft laws in the meantime. Why is he in such a rush, anyway? What happens to him if he loses?

I remember he gave a talk to our class around last year and he informed us that on the event that he loses an election, he'll stop running. Hmmm...imagining scenarios where Chiz can fit himself is funny, here's a few things:

1) Become a matinee idol and be Angel Locsin's new partner (since Piolo has already been eaten by KC Concepcion anyway):

2) Replace Willie Revillame in Wowowee: (say it with me now, CHICHIZEEEEE!!!)

Hahahah...I seriously enjoyed doing this. What do you guys think? Should Chiz run? I honestly don't want to lose him as a lawmaker, but who am I to stand in the way of his political dreams?

3 comments:

  1. I say can i put my cheese in your escudero? hahaha(in line with the pan de sal theme eh?)

    galing ng photoshop work mo ah!

    Startalk: angel sinong pinaka crush mo sa showbiz?
    Angel: shiiimpriii chiiizkudero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say can i put my cheese in your escudero? hahaha(in line with the pan de sal theme eh?)

    galing ng photoshop work mo ah!

    Startalk: angel sinong pinaka crush mo sa showbiz?
    Angel: shiiimpriii chiiizkudero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANG BADUY!! haha medyo sablay nga yung with angel locsin eh.

    hahah lol but funny shiiimpriii chiizkudero.

    ReplyDelete

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)