Wednesday, October 28, 2009

GMA: No matter how you look at it, it still looks bad

What greets you after checking your Yahoo! Mail?

This ad on the right side of your screen:

Completely surprised me! I have never known of a President who has ADS of herself in websites! Oh well, it IS the new millenium...but still!!!

Yup, that is our dear President hugging an unknown person, whose face they did not even have the guts to show.

Me, as a natural curious person, clicked on the link (but it suddenly occurred to me that SHE might be getting revenue from the CLICKS! OMGSSH), and guess what, it's a website dedicated for her!

Mar Roxas and GMA have got 1 thing in common: they love them oldies!

What caught my eye was this link when you go downwards:

You have a friend request from your president. NYAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Halloween post coming up soon. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anything on your mind? Let me know!:)